Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing, but nobody else does. ~Stewart Henderson Britt
Memphis TN Advertising Agency
Local Genius Marketing headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee was founded in 2010 to service small to medium sized business owners in their need for quality and affordable advertising strategies that address both online and offline marketing solutions. Our mission is simple, we hope to provide business owners with the ability to effectively compete and market their businesses to increase profitability and long term viability.
We are a progressive, employee and customer centric company that is reinventing the advertising and marketing industry with world class service and differentiated products with a nationwide expansion plan. Passion is embedded in our culture and we believe everyone has a voice in helping us to build a "World Class" company. We foster an open and honest environment where integrity is understood. We offer a culture where people get excited about being part of our team and know it is ok to have some fun along the way.
Why Local Genius Marketing? Simple, if you are looking for a unique company driven by innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, who provides critical advertising and marketing integration services, and is on the precipice of growth…then you want to join Local Genius Marketing. We are looking for thought leaders and role models who drive the market and have a strong sense of culture while delivering advertising and marketing technology solutions. If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast-paced, dynamic organization, you’ve come to the right place!
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking to build upon our diverse and dynamic team, and have upcoming and immediate opportunities for those who are self-motivated, goal-focused, possess a tremendous work ethic and have a passion for helping others. As part of Local Genius Marketing, you’ll have many opportunities for professional growth and a chance to be part of a fast-paced culture that works daily towards being the best.
What is required: Passion, Drive, Vision, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Phenomenal Talent, and a Burning Desire to Reach for the Stars. If you would like to join our team, please forward your resume with a cover letter to the appropriate email link below. No phone calls please. LGM POSITIONS:
The Regional Outside Sales Manager is responsible for hiring, training and managing account representatives (5-20) in an assigned sales area/region. The position also includes going out daily with an account representative for a few hours to assist in sales and continuing training. The regional outside sales manager will be responsible for a daily morning sales call, assigning of pre-set appointments to representatives, continuing product/service education to team, and assisting in developing/maintaining relationships with all clients of the company obtained by the sales manager's team.
• recruit, hire, develop, train & manage outside sales team • provide team with confident attitude necessary • teach team and establish quick rapport with our clients • prospect for new business and make presentations • assign pre-set appointments to team, ensure they are run • use referral selling and expand sales with existing clients • treat all with respect, dignity and good communication
• business sales/new business development • develop and implement sales training materials • meet sales objectives & goals for the region • turn in all data on sales appointments daily • utilize effective planning & organization daily • understand the concerns and needs of our client • recommend changes based on in-field feedback
• Proven recruitment experience/sales team management • Commitment to meeting daily, weekly & monthly goals • Minimum 5 years outside sales experience • Bachelors degree or equivalent experience • Effective coach with a mentoring management style • Excellent writing, communication and listening skills • Proficiency with Microsoft office products/computers
• Superb time management skills • Excellent sales closing skills & techniques • Great sales teacher, trainer & motivater • Experience dealing with managers and owners • Sense of urgency, positive mental attitude • High energy self motivated/personal integrity • A desire to succeed & strong competitive spirit
• significant weekly and daily paid commissions • 6 to 7 figure income potential for top producers • residual commissions for life of client • overrides on all sales teams commissions and residuals • multiple bonus programs • a stable future w/high customer retention & residuals • Annual bonuses based on growth and net sales
• friendly, progressive work environment • independent work with flexibility • long term 7 figure income with a great team • monthly bonus plan for goals attainment • multiple bonus programs • additional cash awards/paid trips bonuses • future health, vision, dental, 401k, vacation plan
$75k - $300k+ year commissions & residuals/plus bonuses
Local Genius Marketing is seeking self-motivated and energetic Advertising Sales Account Representatives to sustain our continued growth through advertisement sales to locally owned businesses. As an outside advertising sales account rep with LGM, you will use your sales and closing skills to present advertising and marketing plans to local small and medium sized business owners. If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with uncapped earnings and growth potential, join the sales team at LGM! We are seeking entreprenurial type individuals to market our array of advertising solutions.
• run all preset appointments assigned to present services • prospect business owners through cold calling • prospect business owners through referrals/networking • make compelling presentations to client on how we help • present and explain to clients how advertising helps them • demonstrate to clients the incredible ROI we offer • communicate effectively to clients the need for our services
• collaborate with sales manager to prepare and present effective proposals • establish and build lasting relationships with business owners/managers • sale and close new advertisement programs to clients daily • complete all necessary sale paperwork with client properly • prepare paperwork and execute all necessary documents for billing • dedicate time daily to self improvement/sales training and coaching by manager • recommend changes based on in-field feeback
• Focused and disciplined problem solver that is persistent • Commitment to meeting daily, weekly & monthly goals • Minimum 2 years outside sales experience business to business • College degree preferred, but not required with experience • Excellent sales closing skills & techniques • Persuasive communications and presentation skills • Must have a laptop computer and be computer literate
• Ability to overcome resistance from gate keepers and get o decision makers • Professional appearance, strong verbal skills and bilingual a plus • Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate great business acumen • Experience dealing with managers and owners • Strong listening and problem solving skills with a concern for client's best interest • High energy, self motivated, personal integrity, exudes warmth and charisma • A desire to succeed with a strong competitive spirit & drive reliable transportation
$52k - $100k+ year commissions & residuals/plus bonuses
• significant weekly and daily paid commissions • 6 figure income potential for top producers • residual commissions for life of client • Uncapped earning potential • multiple bonus programs • a stable future w/high customer retention & residuals • Annual bonuses based on growth and net sales
• friendly, progressive work environment • Support and training from regional manager to close more deals • recession proof growing industry • monthly bonus plan for goals attainment • multiple bonus programs • additional cash awards/paid trips bonuses • future health, vision, dental, 401k, vacation plan